Sunday, March 31, 2019

Aswin B

Patient Name: Aswin B 
Age/Sex: 2 Years, Male 
Address: Poongayam (H)
Nenmeri P.O, Palakkad, Kerala 
Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: TOF - I C R (Open Heart Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 28/10/17-08/11/17      

I am Divya coming from Palakkad. My son had heart ailment at the time of birth itself. My husband was planning to divorce me and my son’s disease created even more issues in my family. I had to go and stay with my parents. We didn’t have any way to find money for my child’s treatment. Then we came to AMMA’s hospital. AMMA understood our difficulties and sanctioned Rs 125000 for my son’s treatment. AMMA not only saved my son’s life, but my life was also saved. Thousands of thanks to AMMA from me and my family. 
With Regards,
Divya

No comments: