Thursday, June 22, 2006

Fayis


Patient: Fayis
Age/Sex: 5 Years/Male
Address: Palakkad
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 14/06/2006 To 22/06/2006
Procedure/Surgery: ASD Closure



Aum Namah Shivaya

Thousand Pranams to Mata Amritanandamayi Devi.

Myself and my family will always be obliged to Amma for providing us with a huge amount of Rs. 47,902 for my son’s heart surgery. We will never forget the love and care that we received from the doctors, nurses and other staff in this hospital. My son was suffering from a hole in his heart. My family consists of my wife, a son and myself. My son has been sick for the past 4 years. He was under treatment in a local hospital. I work on daily wages. I have 4 brothers who don’t have a good job. I was told that I would need to spend huge amount for my son’s surgery. Neither me nor anyone in my family could afford such a huge amount. Hence we reached Amma’s Hospital for help.

My family and myself will never forget Amma’s blessings and the financial help that we received for the surgery. We will forever cherish the loving behaviour of all the staffs in this hospital.

Regards,

Kaja Hussain - father of Fayis

No comments: