Sunday, June 25, 2006

Neena


Patient: Neena
Age/Sex: 31 years/Female
Address: Alappuzha
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 17/06/2006 To 25/06/2006
Department: CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: ASD Closure



Om Namah Shivaya

Pranams to Amma

This is R. Kunjukunju from Mavelikkara Taluk in Alleppey district offering this letter.

Myself and my family come under the poverty line. I work on daily wages. My family is moving forward on the daily wages I get. Because of this even after knowing about our daughter’s poor health condition we could not do anything.

It was under this condition our natives asked us to go to Amma’s hospital. We reached in Amrita hospital. We went ahead as per the guidance of all the staff in the hospital and my daughter’s surgery was successfully performed on June 19, 2006 and she was discharged from the hospital on June 25, 2006. My family and myself will always be obliged to all the doctors, nurses and other staff in this hospital who take care of our daughter. Everyone were very loving and caring towards us. Myself and my family will forever be obliged to Amma,for giving free treatment to my child worth Rs. 73,000/- and giving back our child’s life.

Again a million thanks to Amma.

Regards,

Kunjukunju - Father of Neena

No comments: