Sunday, June 04, 2006

Neelandan


Patient: Neelandan
Age/Sex: 50 Years / Male
Address: Malappuram
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 28/04/2006 To 04/06/2006
Department: GI Surgery
Procedure/Surgery: Closure Of Colostomy


Aum Amriteshwaryai Namah

We are from Valancheri in Malappuram district. My husband has been sick for the past 4 years. My husband was treated in a local hospital and he got no relief at all. It is after coming to this hospital and due to the excellent treatment that he received due to Amma’s grace, that I got back my husband’s life.

I am very grateful to Amma for all the help. I also thank Amma for helping me for my stay in the hospital and my daily food and medicines. I am from a very poor family. My family consists of my husband, 1 son and myself. Our son just finished his Standard 12. I was in a very poor situation when Amma helped me and saved my husband’s life. Hence all 3 of us offer our heartfelt gratitude to Amma. I thank Amma for providing Rs. 80450/- for my husband’s treatment. Amma’s hospital is extremely good because Amma is treating a lot of people like us who are financially very poor. We can’t thank enough for that. All the staff in this hospital is doing their duty with a lot of sincerity.

Regards,

Sarojini Neelandan, wife of Neelandan

No comments: