Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sumesh


Patient: Sumesh Krishnan
Age/Sex: 15 Years/Male
Address: Kollam
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 04/06/2006 To 14/06/2006
Department: CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: TAPVC Repair



Aum Amriteswaryai Namah

To my loving Amma,

I live in Peruman in Kollam district. My name is Suvarnakumari. My husband’s name is Gopalakrishnan and my 2 sons are Umesh Krishnan and Sumesh Krishnan. My younger son Sumesh Krishnan was a heart patient from the time of birth. We took him to a lot of hospitals for treatment. My husband works on daily wages. Due to a lot of debt, a doctor from a local hospital asked us to go to Amma’s hospital for help.

Due to high debt, my husband could not support us and so left us all alone, and went away. I have a very small job in a cashew factory. The whole family lives on my very low wages. With Amma’s help, we got a huge amount of Rs. 1,39,779/- for my son’s surgery and the doctors told me that the surgery was successful. All the doctors, nurses and other staff in this hospital are very loving and caring and show no discrimination between the rich and the poor. We offer our gratitude to Amma for all the help. We will never forget this great help in life.

Regards,

Suvarnakumari, mother of Sumesh

No comments: