Monday, June 19, 2006

Anjana K S


Patient: Anjana K. S
Age/Sex: 13 Years/Female-
Address: Ernakulam
Admission/Discharge: 20/05/2006 To 19/06/2006
AIMS department goes here : CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: TOF - ICR



OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Respected Amma,

I am Saraswathy from Manjummel. My husband is a coolie worker and I am handicapped. I have 3 daughters. And younger daughter was suffering from heart disease. On diagnosing at Amrita Hospital, they suggested me an operation. Since we were economically backward, we couldn’t even think of that. But Amma helped me and granted me a help of Rs.1,32,000 / for the operation.

Due to Amma’s Grace and help on me, my daughter got her life back .I don’t know how to express my deep gratitude which saved my daughter’s life. I sincerely thank all the doctors, nurse, and all other staff of the hospital. I thank them especially for their humble behavior too. Once again thanking Amma from my deep heart.

Regards,

Saraswathy Subramanian

No comments: