Friday, June 16, 2006

Jeya prabhakar


Patient: Jeya Prabhakar
Age/Sex: 5 Years / Male
Address: Tamilnadu
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 5/06/2006 To 16/06/2006
Department: CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: VSD CLosure



Om Namah Shivaya

Pranams to Amma

My name is Shanmugham. I am from a small town named Keezhashelvannoor in Kalady district in Ramanathapuram, Tamilnadu. I work on daily wages. I get money just enough for my daily food. I have 2 sons and 1 daughter. My wife and myself are financially very poor. My second child is ill. His name is Jeya Prabhakar. Four months after he was born, he suffered from fever and asthma. He was taken to a nearby hospital and a scan was performed and it was diagnosed that my child had a hole in her heart. The doctors said that they could not do a surgery immediately and that she has to be at least 8 years of age and they told us that the surgery would be very expensive.

We were heart broken mentally and physically. That is when we came to know about Amma and Amma’s selfless services. We have a lot of gratitude towards Amma for conducting my child’s surgery without any problems. Amma took all the expenses. The services provided in this hospital are excellent. All the doctors and nurses in this hospital were very loving and patient towards us. If Amma were not there to help us, we would have lost our child’s life because we were in a real financial crisis at that time. All I can do is thank Amma with tears. A lot of thanks to my Amma for providing free treatment for my child worth Rs. 1,05,000/-.

Regards,

P.Shanmugham - father of Jeya

No comments: