Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Muralidharan Pillai

Patient: Muralidharan Pillai
Age/Sex: 53 Years/Male
Address: Kollam
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 31/05/2006 To 07/06/2006
Department: CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: CABG


OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Amma,

I am from Chathanoor at Kollam district. I have wife and 2 children. My son has no particular job and daughter is studying. Wife also has no job. I am a private bus conductor.

I am suffering from heart disease from past 4 years. I was not able to go for work due to my health problem. We are staying in rented house and have no own land. I came to know about this hospital from the Doctors in Government hospital. Angiogram test was done by doctors in Amrita hospital and two blocks were identified. Doctors suggested for a bypass surgery. For me and my family it was not able to afford a surgery worth one and half lakh. So we contacted in Patient Service department of this hospital and staff of this department. They all gave me the necessary guidance. I contacted in Amma’s Ashram, and assessment was done from Ashram. As it was revealed that I deserve financial concession, my surgery was done free of cost.

I am expressing my thanks to Amma for granting me a help of Rs. 84,796/ for my heart surgery.I will be ever indebted to Amma for providing me a second life.

Regards,

Muraleedharan

No comments: