Friday, June 16, 2006

Suma


Patient: B/O Suma
Age/Sex: 6 Months/Male
Address: Thrissur
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 05/06/2006 To 16/06/2006
Department: CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: Senning Operation



Aum Namah Shivaya

Dear Amma,

A million thanks to Amma for all the help given to me. We hail from Trichur. My father and mother are old aged. I live with my husband and kid. My husband does pipe work for living. My brothers live on daily wages.

My child was suffering with problems in his blood stream. He was bought to this hospital just a day after he was born. We have not taken him to any other hospitals, as we could not afford the surgery charges in any hospital. My son underwent surgery free of cost from Amma’s hospital and was completely recovered. Hence we will always be grateful to Amma for all the help. All the doctors, nurses and other staff in this hospital were very loving and helpful towards us. We got a lot of help from everyone in this hospital. I will be ever thankfull and obliged to Amma for giving Rs. 1,32,500/- for my child’s treatment.

Regards,

Suma - Mother of B/O Suma

No comments: