Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ramraj


Patient: Ramraj Palkan
Age/Sex: 9 / Male
Address: Idukky
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 04/06/2006 To 14/06/2006
Department: CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: TOF-ICR



Aum Amriteshwariyai Namah

My family consists of my wife, 4 children and myself. My wife and myself work on daily wages. My son has been suffering from heart disease for the past 1 year. I was in a situation where I could not afford my son’s treatment. That is when I heard that if I go to Amma’s hospital I would get my son’s life back. He was treated in a nearby hospital, from there doctor referred him to Amrita hospital.

My son got free treatment worth Rs 1,03,093/-. My family and myself offer our gratitude to Amma for giving such a huge amount free for my son’s treatment. All the doctors, nurses and other staff in this hospital were very loving towards us. I offer a million thanks for giving my son’s life back. All my family members will always be obliged to Amma. A lot of thanks to Amma for all the help given to my son.

Pranams to Amma from my family and me.

Regards,

Palkan - father of Ramraj

No comments: