Saturday, June 03, 2006

Jayanthan

MRD No:477730
Age/Sex: 42 years / Male
Department: Cardiology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 29/05/2006 To 03/06/2006


OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Respected Amma,

I am MG Jayanthan. On suffering from chest ache, I was admitted in a nearby hospital and treated for about 10 days. I spent a lot for the treatment. My wife and I were running a hotel of a smaller scale. We didn’t have any other means for daily bread. Our relatives helped us and they were feeding us daily. My mother and father had passed away long before. And I had the responsibility of my mentally challenged brother also.

For my surgery a huge amount was offered as help from Amma’s hospital. This will be an unforgettable experience in our life and we are very grateful to Amma for providing a treatment help of Rs 42,500/-. Everybody in this hospital was very co-operative and passionate to us. We again express our deep gratitude to all the staffs of the hospital.

Regards,

M.G. Jayanthan

No comments: