Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Gokul


Patient: Gokul Santhosh
Age/Sex: 3 / Male
Address: Alappuzha
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 19/06/2006 To 27/06/2006
Department: CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: ASD Closure



Aum Amriteshwariyai Namah

My family consists of father,mother,husband,child and myself. Father is a heart patient,and mother is suffering from asthma. We are living with the earnings of my husband, who goes for coolie works.

My son had breathing difficulties. We consulted him in a hospital at Kottayam. After doing tests Doctors ruled out the disease and suggested for the surgery. The deep belief in Amma brought us here.

Amma granted Rs 60,000/- for my child’s surgery. In the divine presence of Amma my son got operated. With Amma’s grace he is doing well now. I am rendering thousands of thanks to Amma for all the favour we have received.

Regards,

Mother, Sindhu Santhosh

No comments: