Saturday, June 17, 2006

Nikhila


Patient: Nikhila Sasi
Age/Sex: 6 Years/Female
Address: Kannur
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 07/06/2006 To 17/06/2006
Department: CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: ASD CLosure



Om Namah Shivaya

Myself, my wife and 2 children are living in Kurumathoor in Kannoor district. I am financially very poor. My family depends on my daily wages for living. My daughter has been ill for the past 6 years. I took her to a couple of hospitals for treatment. She was diagnosed as having a hole in her heart. Since our child was not getting any relief from her illness, we consulted the doctors in Amma’s hospital.

The doctor said that my child needed surgery. I contacted Patient Services. They explained all the procedures in detail to us. The surgery was performed successfully. All the doctors, nurses and other staff were very loving and cooperative with us. I am thankfull to all them for their kind service. My family and myself offer our gratitude to Amma for performing my child’s surgery free of charge. Even my countrymen will never forget this great help given to us. I will be ever obliged to Amma for granting Rs 96291/- for my daughters heart surgery.

Regards,

Sasi - father of Nikhila

No comments: