Thursday, June 22, 2006

Omana Chandrappan

MRD No: 488786
Age/Sex: 45 years / Female
Department: GI Surgery
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 11/06/2006 To 22/06/2006


OM NAMAH SHIWAYA

First of all let me offer my family’s and my pranams to Amma. We
reside at the 9th ward, Kanjirappilly Panchayath.I have 2 son and a daughter. Elder son is a coolie worker, the only person earning in my family. I was suffering from heart disease and was not able to earn. My wife was suffering from cancer in the abdomen for about 7 months.

At Amrita, My wife was asked to undergo an operation. Through patient service department, the payment was made free. I am grateful to Amma for providing a treatment help of Rs. 37,029 /-. Doctors and nurses were very kind and polite to us. I express my deep gratitude to the hospital and the staffs who helped my wife in recovering. We are always grateful to all the staff and the hospital. I also thank Amma for such a favour Amma has offered us.

Regards,

Chandrappan

No comments: