Thursday, June 15, 2006

Nijila


Patient: Nijila
Age/Sex: 1 Year / Female
Address: Malappuram
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 24/04/2006 To 15/06/2006
Department: CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: Senning Operation



Aum Amriteshwariyai Namah

I am from Manimooli Paladu in Vazhikkazhavu panchayat in Nilambur taluk in Malappuram district. My family consists of myself who works on daily wages, my wife Nadira who is a housewife, my eldest daughter Majida, studying in 2nd standard, my second daughter studying in 1st standard and my youngest daughter Nijila is 1 year old.

Nijila had heart problems from the time of birth. Her veins and arteries were not in the proper place. We came to know about her illness only when she was 6 months old because she could not turn upside down. We informed this to the pediatrician and the doctor referred us to a nearby hospital for an echo. So we went to that hospital and the test was performed. The doctor there said that she would need a surgery and referred us to Mata Amritanandamayi Hospital in Ernakulam. Thus we came over to this hospital with the reference letter and the doctor in this hospital suggested surgery.

As far I was concerned, the amount required for surgery was a huge amount. So they asked me to contact patient services. My daughter got admitted and the surgery was performed successfully. I convey my gratitude to Amma, doctors and other staff in the hospital, especially the patient services department. I will be ever obliged to Amma for giving a treatment help of Rs. 1,70,500/- to my daughter.

Regards,

P. Moosa - father of Nijila

No comments: