Friday, June 16, 2006

jisha


Patient: B/O Jisha
Age/Sex: 7 Months/Female
Address: Ernakulam
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 05/06/2006 To 16/06/20096
Department: CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: PDA Division and Suture



Aum Namah Shivaya

Dearest Amma,

I am Biju.P.V from Elankannapuzha in Ernakulam district. Following 28 days of my child’s birth, my child was underweight and the doctors referred her to Amma’s hospital. The doctors checked her and diagnosed that there was a hole in her blood stream and they told that sometimes it would close on its own or else a surgery would be required later in life. We used to bring her every month for checkups and she was always fine. She underwent checkup thrice and she had no problems till then. All on a sudden from June 5, 2006, the child started crying a lot and was not feeding well. So we came over to Amma’s hospital and the doctors suggested surgery.

When I was told the surgery charges I contacted Patient Services and told them about my poor financial situation. I work as an accountant of a fisherman. My family consists of my father, mother, myself, my wife, and my daughter. I get very low wages. Amma has helped us before when we were victims of the tsunami. Amma helped me by granting Rs 43000/- and making the surgery free of cost. I offer my gratitude and prayers to Amma. All the doctors, nurses and other staff in Amma’s hospital are very loving.

I offer my gratitude to everyone in this hospital.

Regards,

Biju.P.V. - father of B/O Jisha

No comments: