Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Akash Haji

MRd No: 678016
Age / Sex : 7 Yrs /male
Department : ENT
Date of admission / Discharge : 08/06/08—10/06/08


AUM AMRITHESHWARYAE NAMAHA

To our beloved Amma

My name is Sheeba Aji. I am residing at Ezhuppunna, Cherthalla Taluk. My family includes husband and 2 children. My youngest son Akash frequently had cold and breathing difficulties. We consulted at a local hospital and after many tests they suggested a surgery. But surgery was unaffordable for us. Later we went for a medical camp at Cherthala district and the ENT surgeon suggested for a surgery worth 20,000. Thus we took him to AIMS and approached the patient services unit of AIMS. A staff from patient services unit gave us a referral letter to Ammas ashram. My husband is a coolie and he is the only earning member. Hence, there was no way for us to do the surgery. We received help from Ammas ashram. I am very thankful to Amma and all staff at patient services unit. I offer my thousand pranams to the lotus feet of Amma.

Regards
Sheeba ( mother)

No comments: