Thursday, June 12, 2008

Shahjahan

MRD: 671983
Age/Sex:40 Years/ male
Department: CVTS
Date of Admission/Discharge : 04.06.08 --- 12.06.208


Pranams to Amma,

My name is Jameela Shajahan. I am from Allepey. For the past two and half years, my husband has been suffering from valve related problems and doctors suggested for a surgery. Am a coolie worker and due to the financial difficulties, operation was not done for these many years. Meantime, we came to know that if we come to Ammas hospital, Amma would help us. Thus we reached at patient service unit and discussed all matters and the date of surgery was fixed. On 5/6/08 his operation was done. Rs 94558 were given from Ammas fund. We neither have a house nor any land. We live in a rented house. My family consists of husband, one daughter and myself. My daughter is studying in +1. I find it very difficult to manage expenses for both my daughter’s studies and medicines. There is no other source of income. However, I do not know how to express my gratitude to Amma for giving this much money and helping my husband to recover from the disease.

Regards
Jameela (wife)

No comments: