Thursday, June 12, 2008

Santhamma

MRD No: 610625
Age / Sex : 62 Years/ female
Department : Gastroenterology
Date of Admission / Discharge : 06/06/08—12/06/08


AUM NAMAHA SHIVYA

To my Goddess Amma

My name is Binimol. My mother is having breast cancer. Am residing at Palliprathersherry, Vaikom thaluk, Kottayam district. 7-years back, my father was treated at a local hospital for throat cancer. On 5th September 2007, father expired. Before the debt of my father’s treatment gets over, my mother was diagnosed of having breast cancer. Am 35-years old and do not have any permanent job. Owing to financial problems, I have not got married till now. I really long to save my mother. We have only amma. The pain of loosing mother is beyond what words could express. I cannot even imagine that. I love my mother above all, more than my life. Soon after my father was diagnosed as cancer we had come to Vallikavu with my father to meet Amma. I firmly believe that, it was only with Ammas grace and blessings my father lived for 7-years. I am always praying Amma to save my mothers life too. I once again thank Amma for helping us with 10790. Crores and crores of pranams to Amma.

Regards
Binimol (daughter)

No comments: