Friday, June 20, 2008

Sajeena

MRD No: 647197
Age/ Sex : 35 Years/ Female
Department : Gynoecology
Date of Admossion/ Dischsrge :17/06/08—20/06/08


To my beloved Amma

My name is Rosamma. I am from Kothamangalam.I belong to a joint family consisting of my elderly and sick parents, one brother and brothers wife, sajeena. She was under treatment for tumor at uterus, coupled with 2-month pregnancy at the fallopian tube (ectopic pregnancy). She was then admitted at the labor room. We are from a very poor family. We don’t have our own house. My brother is a coolie worker. Since he is getting daily wages, we find it very difficult to mange the expenses for household needs and treatment of our parents and his wife. Also we are now at debt of about I lakh rupees as we had kept the documents of our only asset for lease. This was done for the purpose of my sister’s marriage. It was at this situation, we approached AIMS for Ammas help. Here we received very kind and helpful services from doctors and other staff.

I do not know how to express my gratitude to amma. This help, gratitude and prayers will be forever within the hearts of all my family members. I offer before Amma my sincere prayers and gratitude. Again, I expect Ammas help and blessings to all of us. With lots and lots of thanks, I conclude my letter.

Regards
Rosamma

No comments: