Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Amritesh

MRD : 636467
Age /Sex : 1 Yrs / Male
Department : CVTS
Date of admission / Discharge : 07/06/08—18/06/08


AUM AMRITHESHWARYAE NAMAHA

To beloved Amma

My name is Nadine. I hail from Mayanoor. My husband name is Manikandan. I have two children-Namitha and Amrithesh. My husband is a coolie. My father and mother are also staying along with us. Both of them are coolie workers. Our family is financially very poor. It was on the 3rd day of the delivery, we came to know that my son has got heart problems. We took our son to many hospitals for the treatment but all those doctors conformed that his disease cannot be cured. It was through Chellakara medical camp we reached Ammas hospital. After some tests, doctor informed us that a surgery was urgent. However due to adverse financial conditions, the surgery was delayed. Later we approached the patient service unit of AIMS and told them all our difficulties. They offered the help and the child was shifted to OT at morning 9 clock. The same day itself the surgery got over. Now the child is better and today we are discharging. Amma helped us by giving Rs 75264. It was our beloved Amma who helped us when there was no one else to support us. Thus I will be always obliged to Amma.

We all have a good opinion about the hospital and its staff. We pray for Ammas blessings in all our deeds.

Regards
Nandini

No comments: