Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ramakrishnan

MRD No : 683933
Age / Sex : 67 Years/male
Department : Ophthalmology
Date of Admission / Discharge : 10/06/08—12/06/08


AUM NAMAHA SHIVYA

Pranams to our loving Amma

Ammas blessing, selfless service and love has helped this society a lot. I am from a family, which is struggling hard to meet both the ends. I am residing at Cherayi, Ernakulam district. I have 2-son and 1-daughter. From my neighbors I came to know about the camp that held in our place and I was referred to AIMS from there. On 10th morning I reached Ammas hospital. All arrangements for food and accommodation for me and my wife were given in addition to the provisions for surgery. My family and myself will be always obliged to Amma for her selfless service, love and help for others without expecting anything in return. The poor victims of tsunami at Vypen are the living examples of the society who had directly experienced the selfless service of Amma. I express my heartfelt gratitude to Amma who is always involved in the delivery of services to all the stratas of society in an optimistic manner without expecting anything back. I thank everyone who have involved in this great event. Once again thanks a lot to Amma for saving my life.

Regards
Ramakrishnan

No comments: