Monday, June 09, 2008

K.Sindhu

MRD No : 620043
Age/Sex: 16 Years/Female
Department: Pediatric Cardiology
Date of Admission/Discharge:13.05.2008 to 09.06.2008


My Dearest AMMA,

I am K.Sindu from chulliyodukottayil, vayanadu district. I was referred to AIMS from the Kayatti amritakripa hospital and I was hospitalized in AIMS from 13/05/08 till 9/6/08, for which I was given all the help from here including my food and medicine. Also am very impressed with the courteous behavior of the doctors and staff of AIMS .

My family consists of father, mother, sister and myself. None of my family member has got a permanent job, which made them very difficult to carry out my treatment. Since I have a hole in the heart, doctors suggested me to replace it. But we were unable to meet the expense of the whole treatment. Detailing our pathetic condition we submitted a requisition to ashram and also to patient service. After their enquiry they understood all our difficulties.

Considering my difficulties my operation cost 1,43,894 was done freely for me. Its all due to the immense blessing of amma. In the language of love am offering my thousand thanks to amma.

My operation was done and now am perfectly all right. I once again extend my thousand thanks to amma for her kindness that saved my family.

Regards,
sindu

No comments: