Monday, June 16, 2008

V.K.Unni

MRD No : 626482
Age / Sex : 49 Yrs/ Male
Department : GI Surgery
Date of admission/ Discharge : 08/06/08—16/06/08


AUM AMRITHESHWARYAE NAMAHA

To beloved Amma

I am Subashini. We are residing at Thammanam, Ernakulam district. My family includes husband, son and myself. My husband had an operation for the abdominal pain in a local hospital. Surgery was done on 24th January but the suture that was put inside got ruptured. On 29th a secondary suturing was done and colostomy bag was put. Later to close that bag, one more surgery was done. My husband was totally bedridden and I was also unable to go for any work, as there were no one to look after him. It was during this time we came to know about Ammas hospital and we contacted patient service unit of AIMS. After realizing our pathetic condition all his treatment was done here. This is the second time we are getting benefits from the hospital. Before also, we got Rs 83,000 for the treatment and this time we got Rs 5035 for the treatment. I express my heartfelt thanks to our loving Amma and all others who have helped us in this crisis.

Regards
Subashini

No comments: