Monday, June 16, 2008

B.B Aburaj

MRD No : 683472
Age / Sex : 45 years/ Male
Department : Cardiology
Date of Admission / Discharge : 04/06/08—16/06/08


AUM NAMAHA SHIVYA

To Amma

My name is Geetha Baburaj. We hail from Thodupuzha. Am writing this letter as a token of gratitude to Amma for sponsoring the treatment for my husband. Due to severe diabetics, my husbands heart, liver and kidney was damaged. Presently he got admitted with the complaints of breathing difficulty. He was treated at various hospitals for the last 26 years. Due to acute financial crises, we even sold our house for the treatment. He was a coolie. But being sick, he is not going for any work since last 7-years.am doing household services at different houses to meet the expenses of the treatment, education of my children and household deeds. We have one daughter and one son. Now there is no way for continuing our children education. We were staying at a rented house but recently we shifted and being looked after by my brother. It was then we came to know about Ammas humanitarian services, and thus we came for check up at Ammas hospital. On the way to the hospital, my husbands condition got worsed and was admitted for 8-days at I.C.U. later he was shifted to ward. The approach of doctors and other staff of this hospital towards us was very good and kindfull.

Ammas humanitarian services are giving immense help to poor patients coming to Ammas hospital. Like wise Amma helped us by giving Rs25626. I extend my sincere thanks to Amma. My family and myself will be always obliged to Amma.

Regards
Geetha Baburaj (wife)

No comments: