Wednesday, June 18, 2008

B.Jagadamma

MRD : 686840
Age / Sex : 68 years / Female
Department : Ophthalmology
Date of Admission/ Discharge : 14/06/08—18/06/08


AUM AMRITHESHWARYAE NAMAHA

To beloved Amma

My name is Jagadhamma. My husband is a retired government since last 22 years. We have 5 children. All got married and are settled at different places. We brought a plot for loan and built house at the same. Now the loan is almost repaid.Since last 10 years, I have been suffering from diabetes, and taking medication for the same. Also, one-year back my uterus was removed. I was also suffering from blurred vision. On enquiry we came to know that it would be cured only by a surgery and that required a huge amount. It was then on 31/05/08, a free medical camp was conducted at our hometown. I went for it and was referred to Ammas hospital. On 16/6/08 operation was done for my left eye. Soon, a surgery was proposed for my right eye too. We were totally taken back as we did not have money to undergo the same. I am obliged to Amma in all ways. I am also a devotee of Amma. I kindly request Amma to bless me. I am very thankful to Amma for her financial and psychological support at the most needy time.

Regards
Jagadhamma

No comments: