Tuesday, June 17, 2008

M.P Vijayappan

MRD : 663437
Age / Sex : 47 Years/ male
Department :Cardiology
Date of admission / Discharge : 11/05/08—17/06/2008


AUM AMRITHESHWARYAE NAMAHA

To our dearest Amma

I am Shoba Vijayan. I hail from Muledem, Kottayam district. Due to chest pain my husband was treated in a local hospital and once due to severe pain we were told to bring him to AIMS and here the doctor suggested that he has to undergo an immediate bypass surgery. My husband has a small shop and since he was ill it was closed for many days. I have 10 cents of land and one house. I have 2 children,among one is studying in 8th standard and other in 2nd standard. I don’t have any job. Stating all our details we submitted a request to patient service unit and with Ammas grace operation cost 136740 was done freely. Now he is doing well. I once again express my heartfelt thanks to all the doctors and staff of patient service unit.

Once again my sincere gratitude and humble pranams to our most beloved Amma.

Regards
Sobha Vijayan

No comments: