Thursday, June 12, 2008

Chidambaran

MRD No : 683969
Age / Sex : 72 Years/ Male
Department : Ophthalmology
Date of Admission / Discharge : 10/06/08—12/06/08


AUM AMRITHESHWARYAE NAMHA

To beloved Amma

Am residing at Cherayi, Vypin. My family includes wife, son , daughter-in –law, two grandchildren and myself. I do not have any asset of my own. My son is the only earning member of my family. Since my wife is having arthritis, we had spent a lot for her treatment I am both diabetic and hypertensive. My son is struggling hard to get medicines for both of us. Blurring of vision and irritation of eyes started about one year back in me. On consulting a local ophthalmologist, he informed that I was having cataract and surgery was needed. Since, we did not have the money, we cancelled the suggestion for operation and adjusted with eye drops. Meantime, one among my friends informed me about the generous and loving Amma and about the medical camp at Edavankad School. On consulting the doctor, he suggested for a surgery and thus I reached ‘Ammas Snehabavan’. My surgery was done in AIMS and am greatly satisfied with the caring and co-operative approach of the staff at Ammas hospital. I will be always obliged to Amma and also pray to God that let other children of Amma too get the same service of Amma, as I had received now. I express my heartfelt gratitude for making my eyes feel better.

Regards
C.CHITHAMBARAM

No comments: