Friday, June 13, 2008

M.V Rajendran

MRD No : 675326
Age / Sex : 42 Yrs / male
Department : G I surgery
Date of admission / Discharge : 20.05.08—13/06/08


AUM NAMAHA SHIVAYA

To Respectful Amma

For the last 9 years I have been taking medicines for the liver problem. My consultant doctor had several times advised me to go for a liver transplantation. But due to financial difficulties I ignored the advice. We have no children. Me and my wife had undergone a surgery at a local hospital for the same. But now also we do not have children. Both my parents are not alive. My wife has mother and she (mother-in-law) is also staying with us. My wife is a teacher at L.P School. Am an advocate. But due to my sickness am not able to concentrate in my work and for past 1 year am not practicing. I am staying at my wives house but 6 months back it was demolished for the maintance work. So we shifted to a rented house. At Ammas hospital we received Rs99, 856 for the surgery. Now am gradually recovering. Therefore me and wife
will be obliged to Amma forever.

Regards
Wife

No comments: