Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lakshmi

MRD : 679065
Age /Sex : 58 Yrs / female
Department : ENT
Date of Admision/ Discharge : 09/06/08—17/06/08


AUM AMRITHESHWARYAE NAMAHA

To our beloved Amma

First of all, my heartfelt thanks to Amma for all her help. we are residing at a place name ‘manarkad ‘ at Pallakad district. I am a coolie. My family includes wife, parents and children. Also am a asthma patient. Since am the only earning member at my home all the expenses are met with my earnings. My mother was having tumor at nose. Initially we took her to a local hospital scanning, E.C.G, and blood tests and other treatments were done. About 9000 was spent in that hospital. Later we reached Ammas hospital. A biopsy was done and its report suggested for a surgery. In this prospect, the expense of surgery was not affordable for us. So we approached patient service unit at AIMS. We are obliged to Amma for all her help and this would be there till the last breath leaves our soul.

Regards
Son

No comments: