Saturday, January 20, 2007

Anandan

MRD: 518085
Age/Sex: 45years, Male
Department:CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 9/1/2007 - 20/1/2007

My Dearest AMMA,

I am Anandan, staying in Arrathupuzha Panchayat, Ramancheri. I am a fisherman. My family consists of my wife, 4-year-old son, and my mother who is very sick and cannot move without the help of a stick. I have had a heart problem for the past 7 months. Doctors told us that there is a problem in the valve and a surgery is required, which will cost 2 lakh rupees. We cannot even think about the cost and at that time we heard of the services and financial aid provided by Amma and Amrita hospital. Then we went to see Amma and told Her all our difficulties and She told us to apply for treatment help and gave us a letter.

The surgery was conducted on January 5, 2007 and with the grace of Amma we got the treatment help. The surgery had cost Rs.1,11,000/- but conducted free of cost. We are very much grateful and thankful to Amma for Her kind help. I also thank the doctors and staff of the hospital for their kind and courteous behavior. I am always happy to see Amma and I do not have enough words to express my gratitude to Amma. We hope that She will shower Her blessings upon us always.

Regards,

Latha Anandan (wife).

No comments: