Monday, January 08, 2007

Padmini Viswanathan

MRD: 536190
Age/Sex: 50years/ Female
Department: Gastroenterology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 27/12/2006 - 08/01/2007


Humble Pranams to the Lotus feet of AMMA,

I am a devotee of Amma and am staying in Ernakulam District, Alwaye Taluk, Puthiyidam Village, Parapuram Karayil Janmakulamkara House. My husband is no more. For 7 years, he had been receiving treatment for Diabetes, so we had to sell our house and properties to afford his treatment. I have 3 daughters and for the past 4 months I am having some diseases. My illness had started with stomach pain and vomiting. When we heard about the camp conducted at Brahmasthanam, we went with all the scan reports and they gave a card to visit the doctor in the Amrita Hospital. Then we went to the Amrita hospital and there we got the appointment and the doctor told us it is the early stage of cancer. As it is only the early stage, it can be treated with an operation. Then we approached the patient service department and they enquired about us.

On 1 January 2006, they conducted the operation and on 8 January 2006, I was discharged. Till that time we had only heard about the Amrita Hospital and when we came here we really felt that it is actually a Temple. With the high tech facilities and with the help of the doctors and loving staff, they saved my life and gave me a concession of Rs.33,000/- through the patient service department. I would like to show my sincere gratitude to Amma and also showing my heartfelt thanks to all the staffs of the hospital. I would also like to offer my humble pranams at the Lotus feet of our dear Amma with the hope that Amma will provide Her blessings for my family and me.

Regards,
Padmini Viswanathan.

No comments: