Thursday, January 04, 2007

Huraiz

MRD No : 505663
Age/Sex : 10 years,Male
Department: CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 25/12/2007 - 4/1/2007


Aum Namah Shivaya

Pranams to Amma,

I am Mohammed Koya and I am staying with my mother-in-law, wife and my son Huraiz. My son has been ill from his childhood onwards. When we consulted with the doctors, they gave some medicines. But for 6 months his condition was very bad. He is finding it very difficult to go to school because his hands and legs are always feeling tired and he is frequently affected with fever and chest pain. We took him to the hospital and blood test was done and the docotrs recommended an Echo Test. When Echo Test was done, the doctors said that there is a hole in the heart and an open-heart surgery is required. Then we consulted in other hospitals, they also told us the same thing. Then we came Amrita hospital. Two years ago we had spent Rs.1,00,000/- for another surgery. I have not been able to repay that amount till now. When I heard about my son’s disease and surgery, I was really shocked. I cannot afford such a huge amount.

I heard that Amma will help us and we approached the patient service department and they gave us a letter and enquiry was done. Amma who helps the poor people whole-heartedly helped me and gave a treatment help of Rs.57,000/-. We are really very happy and I express my heartfelt thanks to Amma. I would like to pray to God to give a long life to Amma. I got the opportunity to meet Amma and I will surely come to visit Amma when my son becomes all right. The behavior of the doctors and staff are also good and dedicated. Above all, the staffs of the patient service department came to see my son while our stay in the hospital. I am really very thankful to Amma for Her help.

Regards,

P.K. Mohammed Koya (father) .

No comments: