Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mini

MRD : 186837
Age/Sex: 4 Years/Female
Department: CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 21/1/2007 - 30/1/2007


My dearest AMMA,

I am staying in Thrissur district, Azhamkallu along with my wife, 3 children and my mother-in-law. I work in a tea-stall and am the only employed person in the family. I have two daughters and a son. My elder child is studying in the 4th standard and the second one is in the 3rd standard. My youngest child is now going to nursery and from her birth onwards she has been sick. We came to Amrita hospital when she was four and half years old, and a heart valve surgery was performed, worth Rs.25, 000/-. Upon realizing our poor financial situation, the doctors told us about Amma's compassion towards the needy.

In this situation we approached the patient service department and told all our difficulties. People from the Math came to our house and understood our difficulties. Amma provided Rs.91,000/- for the treatment. AIMS provided excellent treatment for my child. We are very thankful for the support the staff gave us. I am thankful to all the staff of the hospital. Above all I am very thankful to Amma.

Regards,
Thankappan (father).

No comments: