Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Unnikrishnan

MRD: 430176
Age/Sex: 15 years, Male
Department: Neuro Surgery:
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 15/1/2007 - 31/1/2007


To our respected Vallikavilamma,

My name is Balakrishnan. I am staying with my wife and our two children. I am working in a shop and my wife is a housemaid. Our house is situated in 6 cents of land. We are staying in Thrissur district, Melavoor. For the past one and half years, my son has been ill, and he was found to have a brain tumour. Doctors advised that radiation should be done within a month. We did not have enough money for carrying out the radiation expenses. Amma helped us with the expenses for the operation (conducted in December 2005). Thereafter She provided us with treatment aid worth Rs. 43,700/-. We are really thankful to Amma. For Her kind help and service we will always be sincere and kind towards Amma.

Regards,
Balakrishnan (father).

No comments: