Monday, January 22, 2007

Chemban Kunjuneeli

MRD:536635
Age/Sex: 42 years, Female
Department:Cardiology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 18/1/2007 - 22/1/2007


My Dearest AMMA,

My name is Kunjan and I am from Malappuram. My family consists of my wife and five children. My elder son is not well and he had undergone a surgery and my daughter is married. My wife had some heart problem and she cannot move. I am a coolie worker and we are financially very poor. We live on 1 cent of land. As my son had undergone a surgery, he is not able to do any kind of work. When we consulted the doctors for my wife's heart problem, they told us that she had to undergo a surgery. But we did not have the money to afford the treatment expenses.

Then we went to the Ashram in Manjeri and the people of the hospital came to our house and enquired about us. Knowing our financial condition, the Amrita hospital provided us the treatment help. They provided financial aid of Rs.41,000/-. I am very much thankful to all the doctors and staffs of the hospital for helping and guiding us. They showed great kindness towards us. Above all I would like to express my sincere gratitude to our dear Amma for showering Her blessings on us.

Regards,

Kunjan (Husband).

No comments: