Monday, January 22, 2007

Manjima

MRD:533295
Age/Sex: 5 years,Female
Department: Peadiatric Cardiology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 13/1/2007 - 22/1/2007


our dearest AMMA,

I am Kuttykrishnan. I am a coolie worker. My family consists of my wife, 3 children and my mother. For the past 4 years my daughter has been ill. She has been having severe cough, cold and breathing dificulties. We have taken her to many hospitals for treatment, but her symptoms were not relieved. Finally, we went to Amrita hospital in Wyanad,from there we were told to come to AIMS for further investigations. With a letter from Swamiji we came to AIMS.

At AIMS, my daughter underwent an operation. The treatment had cost Rs.51,800/-. As I am a coolie worker, I was not in a position to meet the treatment expenses. So Amma provided help with the treatment for us. My family and I would like to express our deepfelt thanks to Amma for helping us. We found the hospital to be very neat and tidy and the staff were also very kind and helpful.

Regards,

Kuttikrishnan (father).

No comments: