Tuesday, January 02, 2007

P. Rajitha

MRD: 520512
Age/Sex: 28 years/Female
Department: CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 24/12/2006 - 2/1/2007


My Humble Pranams to AMMA,

My name is Rajesh and I am from Kozhikode district, Vadakara taluk, Valiyapally panchayat. My family consists of my mother and two sisters. My father expired 11 years ago. My father died when we were in a very bad financial condition. After my father's death, I had to look after my family. My elder sister is having a heart problem from her childhood onwards. We had taken her to many hospitals. She underwent a lot of treatment and a lot of money was spent for the medicines and treatment, but her illness was not cured.

At last, we came to Amrita hospital, after all the tests were done the doctors told she needed a surgery which will cost Rs.1,60,000/-. There is no way we could make that much money. Through the patient service department, people came to our house and enquired about us. Then we got a help of Rs.81,244/-. Amma showed kindness towards us by helping us. We will never forget the help provided by Amma in our whole lifetime. Through the kind and lovable behavior, Amma shows the right way to mankind.

Regards,
Rajesh (brother) .

No comments: