Thursday, January 04, 2007

Jumalia

MRD: 7277
Age/Sex: 20 years, Female
Department: Paediatric Cardiology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 2/1/2007 - 4/1/2007


My Humble Pranams to AMMA,

I am Mohammed and I am staying in Palakkad District, Poothalakkal house, Edathanadu. I am working as a coolie and my Wife’s name is Subaida. We have 4 children, Saligal, Jumaila, Jubria, Junaith. We have a small house on 5 cents. For the past 8 years, I have had a heart problem and by giving a donation of 1001/-, the operation had been conducted at AIMS. Then I had undergone some checkups with a low cost in Amrita hospital. My daughter Jumaila (19) also has a heart problem, and the doctor had recommended for a valve transplant.

Doctors told us that her surgery would cost 35,000/- and we arranged a sum of 15,000/- and were not in a position to arrange the balance amount as I am a coolie. I was hoping for the kindness and help from Amma. By the grace of Amma the surgery has been conducted and by paying the balance amount of 25,400/- the hospital authorities had showed great kindness towards us. I am very much thankful to Amma, the doctors and other hospital staff for providing us such help. They also provided 5000/- for a surgery conducted for the heart valve. The behavior of the doctors and the staffs was also very pleasing and helpful.

Regards,
Mohammed (father).

No comments: