Thursday, January 18, 2007

Chacko Thomas

MRD: 523491
Age/Sex: 55 years, Male
Department: Cardiology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 15/1/2007 - 18/1/2007


To Our Lovable and Dear Amma,

My name is Molly Chacko. We are from Ernakulam district, Kizhakambalam. We have 2 children. My husband had got a heart complaint and when we consulted doctors of a nearby hospital, they told us he needs a surgery. We are financially setback and could not afford this surgery. We came to know about Amrita hospital from a neighbor, whose daughter’s heart surgery was done here free of cost. We heard that Amma provides treatment help and service for the poor people who do not have enough money for their livelihood.

Our neighbor brought us to this hospital. We got Rs.46,0681/- as a concession from the operation charges. Before the operation, an angiogram was taken and they had done this procedure free of cost. For the help that Amma has done for us, we are very much thankful to Her.The doctors and staffs of this hospital showed a great deal of kindness and courtesy towards us and for that I would like to express my sincere thanks to them. I am also conveying my regards to AIMS hospital for helping and supporting us. At the same time I am also praying for a long life for Amma and may Amma provide help to the poor people like us. Once again I am thankful to Amma.

Regards,
Molly Chacko (wife) .

No comments: