Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Gopi Das

MRD: 537090
Age/Sex : 52 years, Male
Department : Cardiology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 24/1/2007 - 31/1/2007


My Dearest AMMA,

I am a fisherman hailing from Arratupuzha Panchayat, Kannikadu. We have four children. Two years ago, I had some chest pain. When I went to the nearby hospital, they gave me some treatment for two weeks. After I was discharged, I again had some chest pain and went to the doctor again. He prescribed some medicines and I have been taking these medicines for a long time. But I was not cured of the pain, so I went to see Amma and told Her all my difficulties. Seeing my difficult and pathetic situation, Amma sent me to Amrita Hospital. The doctors in the hospital said I needed an operation. When I told these things to Amma, people from Ashram came to my house and understood that we are financially very poor. They provided us Rs.61, 600/- as financial aid.

For two years I have been taking medicines but the pain will come now and then but with the treatment from the Amrita hospital my disease got cured. They took care of me very well. After the treatment from AIMS I did not feel any pain or difficulty in my chest. My family and I would like to express our humble pranams to our Jagath Guru Mata Amritanandamayi Devi Amma for helping and caring for us.

Regards,

Gopi Das .

No comments: