Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Fathima Raheeza

MRD : 522618
Age/Sex: 1 year/Female
Department: CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 9/1/2007 - 17/1/2007


My Deatest AMMA,

My name is Samira and I have two children. We are staying in Malappuram district, Perunthalmanna Taluk, Amminikadu. My husband is working in Mumbai in a teashop. My family members include my father, mother, brothers and sisters. I am from a poor family. One month after my delivery, we came to know that the child has some health problem. We took her to the nearby hospital and doctors said that this can be cured from there itself. Then we went after one and half months and the doctors said that a surgery is required and suggested Amma’s hospital. When we came to Amma's hospital, the doctors recommended a surgery. The doctors also said that the surgery will cost Rs.1,50,000/-. We cannot afford the expenses for the operation.

We came to know about the patient service department and we approached them and informed all the matters. After knowing our family backgrounds, they gave us the help of Rs.63,000/- and for the kind help we are thankful to Amma. For the help that Amma gave us we are providing our humble pranams to Amma. The doctors and staff of the hospital were also kind towards us and we are also thankful to them.

Regards,
Samira (mother) .

No comments: