Thursday, January 11, 2007

Baby

MRD:522865
Age/Sex: 40 years, Female
Department: CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 2/1/2007 - 11/1/2007


Aum Amriteswaryai Namah

My Humble Pranams to AMMA,

I am Baby and I am 38 years old. I am staying at Iringalakkudda. My husband’s name is Pulan Joby. From my childhood onwards I have had a problem with my heart, i.e. valves are becoming smaller. I am leading my life with the help of meditation. Now when we consulted a doctor, he told us that I have to have a surgery. If I do not undergo the surgery, then the disease will affect the other valves. We are financially very poor and cannot afford the cost for the treatment. Then we approached the patient service department at Amrita hospital because we heard that we might get a reduction in the cost.

My husband is a coolie worker and we are financially very poor. We came to the hospital on 2nd January 2006 and on 3rd January 2006 the surgery was done. On 11th January 2006 I was discharged. We are very much thankful to Amma for providing such a service. We are also thankful to all the staff of AIMS for helping us and through the patient’s service with a concession of Rs.65,084/-.

Regards,
Baby.

No comments: