Thursday, January 11, 2007

B/o Jissa

MRD: 539842
Age/Sex: 1 month,Male
Department:CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 17/12/2006 - 11/1/2007


MY Dearest AMMA,

I am Biju, staying in Idukki district, Arrakulam Panchayat, Mulammattam Kara. Last year I married a girl from the Christian community and I belong to a Hindu one. Both the families was against our marriage. On 4th December 2006, I became a father and after the birth of our son also, our families were against us. After one week, my son had difficulty breathing and we took him to the nearby hospital. Two days later they told us to take the child to Amrita hospital. With Amma’s blessings he was admitted at AIMS. After doing some tests the doctors said that the veins in the heart are in twisted position and the surgery would require Rs.1,50,000/-. Hearing this we almost broke down.

Then we met the patient service department and told them about our pathetic condition. They enquired about me and through the Mata Amritanandamayi Math, they granted Rs.73,500/- for the operation. For saving my child’s life I am obliged to Amma. I am expressing my heartfelt gratitude for Her blessings and help. Amma will always occupy an important positon in our hearts.

Regards,
Biju K.S.(father).

No comments: