Thursday, January 18, 2007

Princy Paulose

MRD No. 447960
Age/Sex: 1 year, Male
Department: CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 7/1/2007 - 18/1/2007


Humble pranams to AMMA,

My name is Princy and I hail from Thrissur. When my child was 6 months old, he developed difficulty in breathing. We took him to another hospital where we were told that there was a hole in the heart valve and the only treatment was surgery. The operation would cost Rs.1,10,000/-. We went to see Amma in Vallikavu and told all our difficulties.

My husband is an Electrician and I have an elder son who is 4 years old. When we came to the patient service department, they investigated about us and gave the approval for financial aid. They provided Rs.88,417/- as treatment help. Before the kindness and generosity of Amma, I am would like to express my heartfelt gratitude.

Regards,
Princy Paulose (mother).

No comments: