Thursday, January 18, 2007

C.M. Madhusoodhanan

MRD: 505752
Age/Sex: 33 years/ Male
Department: CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 12/1/2007 - 18/1/2007


My Dearest AMMA,

I am from Chittadimelveedu, Manarkadu, Palakkad district. My wife’s name is Smitha and she is a housewife. I have 2 children Vismaya (5years) and Vyshnav (2years). Because I had fever, cough and breathing problem, I consulted with the doctor of nearby hospital. And when scanning was done, we are informed that there is a problem in one of my heart valves and for the operation we came to Amrita hospital and I was admitted to the hospital on 12/1/2007 and on 13/1/2007 the operation was done. On 18/1/2007, I was discharged from the hospital. We are financiallay very poor and I am working as a salesman. With the help of patient service department we got help from Amma of Rs.65,547/-. For granting this amount I am obliged to Amma. The doctors and staffs of the department also behaved in a good manner. I am providing my humble pranams to Amma for saving my life and curing my disease.

The hospital authorities provided me with all sorts of help and conducted the surgery with out any charges. I am very much thankful and grateful to all the staffs and especially to our dear Amma for Her help and support.

Regards,
C.M. Madhusoodhanan .

No comments: