Friday, January 12, 2007

S. Ayana

MRD: 537356
Age/Sex: 1 year, Female
Department: Neurology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 4/1/2007 - 12/1/2007


My Dearest AMMA,

My name is Subramanian, and I am a handicapped person. My family consists of my wife, 2 daughters and my mother. I have a small shop and we are living with the income from that shop. I am the only earning member of the family. We had lost our house at the time of Tsunami and with the grace of Amma we got a house provided by Her. My daughter Ayana had met with an accident and her right hand got paralyzed. We had done physiotherapy in the Amrita Hospital in Amritapuri. But no improvement was noted. Then we took her to Swamiji and on His recommendation we brought her to AIMS and various tests and operations were conducted, which had cost Rs.47,900/-. All these expenses were bared by the hospital itself, and they also provided all sorts of financial aid understanding that we are from a poor family.

I am very much thankful to Amma for providing such a service. From the 1st day of admission itself, all the people were very kind and courteous. We are also showing our respect and gratitude to all the doctors and staffs who helped us in solving our problems and clearing our doubts and also the patient service department and its staff for helping us. Once again I am thankful to all staff for understanding our difficulties and supporting us to overcome it. I am also thankful to Amma for Her kind service.

Regards,
Subramanian (father).

No comments: