Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Soumya

MRD: 533607
Age/Sex: 24 years,Female
Department:Paediatric Cardiology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 28/1/2007 - 31/1/2007


our lovable AMMA,

My name is Jayasree. I am from Kottayam district, Vayur panchayat, Chavumpathal. I am working as a servant in a house. For the past 9 years, my husband is having a breathing problem and cough and hence he is not able to work. I have 2 daughters- my elder daughter is married and younger one is studying. My second daughter is having a heart problem for which the doctors told an operation is required. For doing the operation, a huge amount was required and we are financially very poor. At this time we were informed about Amrita hospital by a doctor near our house. When we came here the operation which costs Rs.1,49,600/- was done free of cost with the help and support of the patient service department. With the blessings and kindness of Amma, my daughter is doing well. The hospital has agreed to carry out the expenses of medicines and other treatment.

Amma provided Her hands as a sort of support. I believe that Amma will bless my family and give us help and support in order to overcome all bad conditions. At the same time I am expressing my gratitude to all the staff of the hospital that took care of my child. The hospital people provided food and clothes for my child and all these things were because of Amma’s grace. I am very obliged to Amma for Her help. In this poor and pathetic situation Amma gave us support, and we do not know what to give in return. Amma knows every thought, activities and needs of the people and She will gave the same for all of us.

Regards,
Jayasree (mother).

No comments: