Thursday, July 25, 2019

A V Vineetha

Patient Name: A V Vineetha 
Age/Sex: 20 Years, Female 
Address: Angath (H)
Kanattukara P.O, Thrishur, Kerala
Department: Cranio MaxilloFacial Surgery 
Surgery/Procedure: Orthognathic complex procedures (Cranio MaxilloFacial Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 28/12/17-05/01/18      

My name is Vijayalakshmi. I am from Thrishur. I am a tailor. I have two children. My husband left us ten years back. My eldest daughter Vineetha became sick and was under treatment from nearby hospital since ten years. Now she was taken to AMMA’s hospital for further expert treatment. Her doctor recommended for a surgery. But I couldn’t manage to arrange the amount needed for her. The cost was beyond my reach. I contacted AMMA’s ashram. AMMA blessed my child. We were rendered financial support for my daughter’s treatment. I will always be grateful to AMMA for helping us. Thank you AMMA.
With Regards,
Vijayalakshmi

No comments: