Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Ratheesh K

Patient Name: Ratheesh K 
Age/Sex: 33 Years, Male 
Address: Poonoth (H)
Anjumurthy Mangalam P.O, Palakkad, Kerala
Department: Radiation Oncology
Surgery/Procedure: Linac (Radiation Treatment Package)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 14/12/17-15/12/17      

My name is Sreelatha. Ratheesh is my brother. He lives with our father and mother. I am married and lives separately. Ratheesh was an electrician. He was the only earning member of our family. My father is a sick person. In this situation, when my brother became sick, we didn’t have any idea how to manage his treatment expenses. We contacted AMMA’s ashram. Due to AMMA’s mercy, my brother was rendered free treatment from here. We, all family members, express our humble regards and gratefulness to AMMA. 
With Regards,
Sreelatha

No comments: